Profit popper strategy

I have just gone through the training for the profit Popper Strategy for binaries. What are the best markets for this strategy and what time frame should I use for the binary. The training webinar said to use hourly binaries, I opened charts in Ninja for GC and CL but there were only weekly binaries available. I want to practice the strategy tonight on my demo nadex and enter some live trades tomorrow. Thanks Maria

You should not be doing any live trades yet. You need to have this strategy down solid. Live is an expensive place to learn. I know we all want to make money yesterday but you alway want to make mistakes in demo so you have it to make the money in live. Speaking trader to trader here.

The idea there is a best market of any strategy is like the holy grail. Its not there as markets change temperaments. No market trades teh same everyday all day long every day of the week all quarter long all year long year after year.

Master the system first dont focuson results. Focus on execution. Then add on more and more markets to grow from there so you can trade a variety of markets. Then go live and you will be in the realm of real trading at that point. Some days commodities move some days forex moves some days indices move some days they all move. Rarely are they all flat.

GC and CL intradays are only available after 8 AM ET and really 9 AM for 10 AM expiration’s. See the scanner binary expiration schedule to see what expiration area available.