Question about Binary Hunter Entry

Hey all,

I’m a former Apex member who has decided to give trading another shot. :smile: There’s been a lot of changes since I was last on here, quite exciting! My question is in regards to the binary hunter entry rules. I’m not sure if I’ll explain what I mean correctly, but here goes:

Can I take a trade on a trend continuation if there is no retrace to the thick blue line? Say that everything else matches up; volume is exceeding, it’s above/below the gold line, the other thin line is the appropriate color, etc. If I get a bar that’s in the direction of the trend with all of these criteria, as long as the next bar breaks the previous by half a tick and it’s not headed towards the end of the range, is that a valid trade? I hope that makes sense! I wish I had a chart to post but I don’t…I’ll work on that.

I know that the recommendation is to start with IZSS and spreads, but I have chosen to go with binary hunter (at least for now) for a few reasons:

1. I’m an impatient person. Try as I might to be more patient, it just aint gonna happen. I need action to feel like I’m getting somewhere and so the 5’s are the perfect choice for me, and believe it or not, I tend to do my best work under a little more pressure. In the past, I actually had moderate success with Trend Catcher, but I just got burned out and needed a break. Binary Hunter charts seem to be semi time based (correct me if i’m wrong), and that couple with the simplicity of the rules for BH just clicks for me.

2. For the past couple years, I have invested considerable time and energy to learn binaries and now that I’m revisiting them I feel like that has paid off. Things are really starting to click.

3. I find spreads to be quite confusing and even with the scanner, I’m just having a very hard time wrapping my head around them, moreso than I ever had with binaries.

4. I prefer BH to the binary sharpshooter. It just seems more clear cut to me.

For those reading this, you might be thinking “who cares”, but I just wanted to illustrate that the decision to not go with IZSS was not just a whim.

Sorry for the long post; thanks for the help!

noobie58,

I would say no. only because if the price goes behind that blue line it may be a sign of trend reversal. wait until it gets back on the correct side. 5mins will kill you in a short time and if you’re on the wrong side. boom you’re out. probabilities of winning the trade is better if you’re on the correct side of that blue line. Don’t trade just to trade. wait for the set-up’s and give yourself a better chance. you have 48 chances to trade every hour. wait for the set-up.

Thanks for answering my question gregster007😊 You’re right, waiting for the correct set up is key, and I am guilty of forcing trades from time to time. Lack of patience is my downfall unfortunately…