Quick Start

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what market I should trade? and times to trade it? and system to use? that will create the most high probability trades so that I can earn while I learn more complex strategies? Thanks for any help Eric

Eric, there is no magical answer to that question and a lot of factors. What time of day can you trade? How may hours a day can you trade? What is your experience level? What size account are you starting off with Are you trading binaries, spreads, futures, stocks, FX, CFT’s? Would need a little more info from you to give you some good direction there:)

I have some experience trading credit spreads. I don’t have very much exp. at with binary options, although I have traded the 60 sec. binary options, with a recommendation service, I wouldn’t. venture with real money on my own. I like that forex trades all hours but I don’t have the permissions to trade that in my acct. My acct. size is around $20,000. I am not currently working and trying to make a living trading. Im looking for the $200.00 to 500.00 a day average between day trading futures and my option acct. (credit spreads and such). I think that I have been over trading because if I am not trading, I am taking a class trying to learn more for most of the day and some of every evening. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. I started a nadex demo acct. but that has expired.

Ok great. Well if you are interested in learning Nadex there are some great opportunities in Nadex spreads and binaries. But, with your account size and the fact that you have a history and some knowledge of trading futures I would focus on our Elite MVP System and Membership. This system will teach you how to trade futures in a trending market, choppy market and even quicker scalping options. You can follow along all day in the Elite trade room with other traders and with room leaders who are posting charts , marking them up, posting trades etc. There are several different room leaders in there and so there a few different instrument being traded and posted just in there