Real Results and key to consistency

After seeing dca78_00 thread i believe its good to let other traders see real success and possibilities. This isn’t to brag or anything of the sort but i know it helped me devise a plan and strategy as i saw success can be attained. I have seen all of apex videos and learned a lot from Darrell Martin … Here are my results for just 2 weeks:

account growth: 628.4%

total profitable trades: 75

total losing trades: 8

thats 90.4% success rate

this is not only on PC trades. strike prices vary based on my strategy.

It may seem like 83 trades in two week is over the top, but perfecting a strategy and only taking trades when your strategy tells you to take trades is key. Traders intuition plays a role in the process and that develops over time.

i will not disclose my balance but if you really stick to your strategy, rules and learn from your previous mistakes as i did, when to trade and when not to trade, success will come naturally. If you made a mistake and lost a trade or two, always go back and analyze what you did wrong to not make the same mistake. I hope this serves you as motivation! as i was motivated by several people in this forum. I want to thank darrell for his videos and everyone i would like to wish you a happy trading week.

Kike, great post, and great results! You nailed it right on the head! Being consistent with strategy and system is KEY!!! Once you start to deviate from your results is when you get inconsistent and so do your results! Sticking to strategy and system is what it is all about and DM really stresses in all of his education. Way to go!