Remote Workstation to increase speed needed

Good morning all,

I am going to be in an area where the internet access will be by cellular signal only and I am concerned the order entry/exits will be too slow to work as the system was created. I am looking at renting a remote workstation that will be quick with the order executions even if it takes a couple of seconds for them to be put into chart trader. I am not sure if this is server space you rent or how it works completely. I remember someone mentioning this a while back but for the life of me I don’t know what the search terms are to find that post.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a vendor who provides this service? I appreciate any help you might offer. Cheers.

VMS VIRTUAL MACHINE SERVER. There are a couple of VMS vendors on the ninja trader site under webinars. I checked into them awhile back. Good alternative for a situation like you described. All the best. Mark Thurman

Mark, Thank you so much. I am not sure if I would have ever gotten that string of search terms. Did you decide against the server or move forward? If anyone has any experiences they would like to share I am interested in hearing about it.

Thanks again very much!

Scott