Scanner Makes Life Easy

Since I discovered the premium collection strategies on Nadex, I was beating my head against the desk trying to find the right instrument to use. Then I watched (and re-watched) the videos on using the binary scanner. What a difference the right tool makes!

For instance, today, I had to run out a couple of times during the prime trading hours. I still managed to sneak in a couple of trades, using the binary scanner, and get two wins out of two trades for a 5% increase in my Nadex account. Each trade lasted less than 15 minutes and would have been extremely difficult to find and execute the old way (look them up on the Nadex desktop).

The link between the scanners and my Nadex account make managing the trade as easy as pie. If you haven’t checked out the videos or the scanners, you owe it to your sanity to spend a little time learning and using them.

Oh, and after my two wins, I switched to my Nadex demo account and scored two more quick wins in less than 30 minutes total time. If there is 10-step program for getting away from the scanners, I don’t need it. I don’t have a problem–at least not any more.:stuck_out_tongue:

SWEET! That is what i like to hear that is why i built it for my own trading. Its amazing once you “get” the scanner you won’t go back it makes it sooooo much easier!

Another example of the Binary Scanner helping set up a trade. This afternoon I was in my Nadex demo account and using the scanner to see if I could get another EPC trade for the 3PM expiration. Market had been choppy all day, but the Binary Scanner showed two possible trades on YM for the 3PM expiration. Sell the 15234 strike for 24.50 and buy the 15214 strike for 73.00. YM was currently at 15225 and holding steady just above the .5 deviation line.

So, I took both trades. YM went up to 15229, then just before the two minute lockout, it jumped to 15235 then back down to 15227. With one minute remaining, it started to retrace below the .5 deviation and closed at 15219. A win on both sides for a gross total win of $47.50 per contract.

I entered the trade at approximately 2:52 pm. Not a bad win for an 8 minute trade. I would never have been able to pick this trade without the Binary Scanner. Thanks for this great tool, Darryl!

Nice - great job using it to bring in the cash :slight_smile:

Love the scanning tools, but tow much time to learn the links between Ninja, Apex,and Nadex, I am new to trading(2 years of study) and am hoping to just utilize the scanner and the Nadex Platform, not trying to spend a year learning the Ninja platform… any advice?

Should take about 15 minutes to open a chart on nt7.

How much time it takes to learn depends on tge individual we have people trading day 1 and people who take a few months.