Scanner question and maybe an impossible request

Hello Darrell/Tech Team,

Are there any updates on when the new Spread scanner may be available? The Binary one is so nice to use, can’t wait to see the spread one.

I have a request for the scanner that may be too technically difficult to do or may not be in great demand. Is it possible to have a combined Spread/Binary scanner for a single market. I.E… If you choose say “TF” you can see the binaries and spreads available for that market, based on filters? To make it simpler, maybe only allow each user to select 1 market at a time?

Just a thought, but would come in handy for making quick trades in binaries or spread for whichever market you follow, without having to switch back and forth between 2 scanners.

Thanks,

John C.

I’m wondering as well when the shiny new Spread scanner will be available to try out!

I’d like to piggyback one additional question about the new scanner too. Will the new spread scanner incorporate the features of the straddle/iron condor calculator or will the calculator continue to be a separate feature?

Thanks,

Jim

Hey guys we are finishing up a few touches to the Spread Scanner now. It should be released at some point this week. i will pass along the suggestion to Tech side, but since two separate systems, may be some work involved there :slight_smile: Keep an eye out for Thursday webinar announcement for more updates on the Spread Scanner