Setting limit order

Say I want to set a limit order at 1.67820 and the market is currently at 1.6773 with the strike at >1.6770 (the next strike at >1.6790)… how would I know what price to set let my limit order for 1.67820 or is just a matter of guessing what the price would be when the market triggers it?

Assuming you are trading Nadex, the problem is easily solved with the Stop Trigger Plugin, which you can only get access to through Apex Investing and it links directly to your Nadex live account and/or demo account.

Here is the link for the full Stop Trigger course and how it works alongside the Apex scanners:

http://apexinvesting.net/the-nadex-stop-plug-in-training-course/http://apexinvesting.net/the-nadex-stop-plug-in-training-course/

You can use the simulator though the price will change over time (also you said limit so i assume you meant a sell limit)

The easiest way is using the stop trigger as mentioned above.

Thanks guys

Looking to get my question answered, and why this site is so convoluted with it’s answers to everything. How can I use/set up the stop loss trigger, it took me a week to find a link ( no one could tell me how to do it ) then when I find a link, it’s making me take a test, I mean WTF, I don’t have time for a test on something I don’t know how to use? Whats with this site??

HI Brian,

You say no one could tell you how to do it but you have only posted 1x and I am responding to your request and you’ve never posted a help desk ticket so I’m not sure who you asked but we are here to help you. The help desk can be found under questions.

I do apologize the free site with the free education with the free scanner and the free access to the demo stop plugin is not up to par. The answers are put in a specific order with sections on the forum. It may take a moment to get acquainted with the site but you will get it down.

I am a trader not a webmaster. There are a lot of sites out there but my goal is to be a real trader helping other traders. That being said we are working on a new site but its taking time.

On the scanner itself there is a help tab that has links to forums about how to install the plugin.

Regarding how to use it

Under scanner - main menu top of the site - is a link to activate the stop trigger plugin. Its the very first link.

Under scanner - main menu top of the site - is a link to tutorials - its the second link under scanner - and the stop plugin course is the first one.

These tutorials walk you through the stop plugin in detail. Yes there are quizzes and questions. They are quizzes from the video you have to watch. If you watch the video you will know the answer to the questions. If you don’t know the answers to the questions you should rewatch the video before proceeding that is the point of the quizzes to ensure you understand what to do before you move forward.

If you are lost on where to find an answer there is a chat in the bottom right of the site you can use, a help desk under questions, and the forum itself.

Darrell Martin