Sharp shooter -- I need help!

HI, I am fighting a losing battle with Sharp Shooter. My demo account is plummeting.

Since it is one of the first things featured in your training , I presume it is a good place to start.

The first problem I have is that Ninja does not want to open a chart using continuum bars. It wants to use dignostic bars.

Another question. You say to use 8/ ti 10 tick and 5 minutes. Does this setting work on any trade whether it expires in an hour or a day away.

To me, and I could be wrong, but it doesn’t seem like you’re loading the correct template. If you load the IZone Sharpdhooter template, you wont have the issue in the pic. As far as expiration, There is a complete training on how to use the system not only with futures, but with with spreads as well (I’m assuming you’re referring to nadex spread trading). Go thru the training and I’m sure any other questions you have will be answered.

Yes make sure to use the Template and follow rules in the step by step training course. When you ask about expirations in and hour or the next day , that sounds like you are referring to binaries. We do not have a binary system for IZSS it is for futures, forex and nadex Spreads

So spreads expire in an hour others in four hours and still others in a day. Will one sharp shooter chart fit any spread regardless of the hours to expiry?

Hello- I am looking for all the training videos on IZSS. Lost in my world of Nadex learning. Thanks for this training. Scot Gates

Hello Mark- I am looking for the videos on IZSS on NADEX spreads. Please guide me to them. Thanks

I found it. My wifi went out and forgot to resign in. Thanks

Ok great glad you found them