[SLEEPER TRADES] Waking Up to 2136.4 Pips The Last 2-Weeks!

[SLEEPER TRADES] Waking Up to 2136.4 Pips The Last 2-Weeks!

Here are the processes I go through consistently collecting 200 Pips every morning

1. Start Time: 7PM EST when Sydney and Japan are open
  2. Best Pairs: The pair that is moving, Alchemy giving the go ahead signal
  3. Trade only in the direction of 132 Trend Flip
  4. Enter When all colors line up, not 4, but ALL colors
  5. Use Market Analyzer, it’s a lot faster to determine if you have the right signal than looking at ALL the indicators in the chart one by one
  6. Market orders right after the X, most times it just takes off, no chasing for me
  7. Look at longer time frame Daily and Hourly, get trend direction. I personally just go with the trend, lots FX pairs to choose from, that there are always more than enough pairs going with the trend
  8. Enter on climbing or exceeding volume, being careful on major levels
  9. Wait until it breaks an opposing izone, which usually lines up with swing breakout trade, one of my fave
  10. Place my stops below swing low or above the swing high , where it’s obvious I’m wrong if it goes against me
  11. MVP or ATM trail trade with trend. Adjust profit targets based on Daily range and Standard Deviations
  12. Hang out in the Elite Room and bombard Lori and Greg with endless questions - Questions equates to pips :slight_smile:
  13. Master strategy as designed, get it on muscle memory, all automatic, no thinking
  14. ALWAYS Follow The Original Alchemy Rules! Master it… then apply your own style

This is what’s working for my Sleeper Trades

(Enter at night, go to sleep, ATM trail it and wake up to pips)

Consistently making 200 pips a day, 2136.2 Pips the last two weeks!

And I’m still learning daily, love it!

What’s the BIG SECRET to all of this?

No Big Secret really…

Just following system rules

Observe proper risk management

Patience to wait for signals

Hopefully you find this helpful…

Thank You APEX Alchemy 2.0 !!!

Youtube videos on how to setup ATMs

Part-1

Part-2

Show some love if you like this post. Click the heart :slight_smile: ----->

Brillant! Thanks Jeff, Greg, Darrell, Erika! Thank you Apex!

Jeff thank you for all those tips very well explained

Thanks again Jeff, Gregl, Erika!

im gonna learn ATM strategy as im new with ninja !

This is a sure #JobKiller!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Greg, Erika, Jeff, Dominic, Darrell, and the beta team for Alchemy 2.0.

This is great! Does anyone know when will the Alchemy 2.0 template be loaded into the market analyzer? Thanks so much.

Thanks Jeff, couldn’t ask for more! This is awesome for everyone with a full time plus job.

I was hoping to find out about getting the new market analyzer template for this also… should we use 3/12 60 continuum bars until the new template is released?

These over night trades are what I have been trying to figure out for myself over the past few weeks. Thank you for all of your hard work on developing this.

We’re working on releasing V2 MA templates and Cheat sheets.

But you can easily modify the current V1 by changing the period from 3/12/60 continuum to 12/50/100 diagnostics.

Make sure you do that for all indicators.

Also add an extra Trend Flip with a 132 period.

What time do typically go to bed after initiating all of this (how long does it take you) and what time do you typically wake up? Just curious what kind of flow you got going with this.

Most of my trades are in by 10PM EST, go to bed at 11:30 and start checking around 8:30AM. Close any positions that are stuck and/or showing signs of reversals. Trades that are in profit and still going in the direction I entered in… I will keep and trail with ATM… Then I go to work… Pretty simple process!

Wish I could see a video of the process of how you do this. Sounds amazing

Nice, you’re getting a good nights sleep on top of it!

Bump for a video! :slight_smile:

Ok let me think about it. The last time I did a video, the shakiness of my voice registered on the Richter scale. Probably a little bit less than the Japan earthquake, my wife and I had a good laugh… Lol

Thank you so much if you decide to do the video. Would help me out alot and I don’t mind shaking of the camera :grinning:

You could tutor me and I can make a video for you! :slight_smile:

Wow! Thank you for the tips here!!

No video yet :joy:

Oh Jeff, a video would be awesome! Earthquake voice and all!! You should of heard/seen Lori’s first THT, Cheetos were being eaten, it made us all hungry! And she didn’t share, the Cheetos anyway.

Video, video, video… :wink:

There will be videos, cheatsheets, detailed instructions, a complete Apex course on how to collect pippage in your pajamas lol Stay tuned…