Slown Down Your Computer

Of course they are great and very helpful but I do notice a slowdown in browser performance

Darrell I think you should have stand alone software for Nadex trading

Not sure what you mean by nadex browser plugins?

They don’t have any plugins.

We have a plugin.

Maybe you mean all plugins. This depends on how they are built.

The plugin we have has no impact on performance. It is only active when you click buy, sell, etc. And simply uses out of window ticket feature. The nadex application is browser based therefore the plugin has to be there as well.

A stand alone application uses resource more resources, in fact. So this would not solve the problem

If you are having any issues check the chrome suggestions page under plugin. Every user that has done that list has had it solve their issues.

If your having issues let us know.

Also be aware we will eventually have an application built directly into nt7

A couple things you do want is a decently updated computer for trading in general, plugins, or not with 4, ideally 8 gb of memory or more. Not required but doing this will help with computer resources.

Also on the scanner don’t select more instruments than you need. Remember this is live data on every possible contract. You can’t trade them all at once so just have the ones selected your going to trade.

My mistake I meant the Apex plugins but I see you upgraded and I will test tonight

Thanks for suggestions also

What plugins - do you mean the apex toolkit?

Do you mean nt7?

I’m a bit lost on what the issue is, but i will be glad to help you.

Also, what browser are you using? type of pc? how many processors? speed? and ram?

Darrell