Sorting Strikes

Why are some of the strikes on NADEX being listed upside down?

I have no idea what you mean? Can you provide an example?

I was looking to trade the AUD/USD using the Expiring Soon watch list for a 1:00 PM contract. I noticed that the bid/offer quotes did not look right. Instead of starting at say $4.00 at the top and working down to $98, it started at $98 at the top and worked down to $4. Also, the strike prices were inverted as well with the higher prices at the bottom and the lower prices at the top. And to make things even more confusing, some of the other strike prices for the EUR/USD were listed normally.

Also, I failed to mention that this was for the binaries and not the bull spreads.

You probably just clicked on the sort. If you click on the titles in the nadex platform it will sort by that title - ie strikes etc… so you could sort from high to low or low to high. I just use the scanner its easier.

Thanks for your help.

I’ve been scrolling, looking for a way to start a new blog, i wanted to talk about my trade today. Then in this thread i finally found a way to do that just by responding to this thread. So it’s in the wrong spot.

Okay, My trade was correct but i used the wrong strike price which therefore i lost. I used a otm risk $15.5 IF i had used a 50/50 ish i would of easily won. Setting a profit of $30. The sell column got down to under 10 bucks which at the time i did enter today that same sell column was 54 bucks. +44 so target filled, would of been. Except that it expires @ 4:15 in case market gets radical.

However, initial risk by being higher gets target much sooner. Then say, otm, it has to travel farther.

Reason for trade: NQ 3508 @ entry - short, Got down to 3486.25 = -21.75 pts

Time was 09:11, because pa (price action) breached +1 deviation level 68% or 32% likely not to stay there, we were half way between +1 and +1.5 Vspike occurred from 8:30 My Stochastic was oversold on 30m & 5m charts. I was very confident. Hadn’t traded all week so i was pent up for a trade. I like to take a week off just to watch the market after i have 2 losses in a row. I like a slow bleed. lol

I haven’t been using deviation levels lately just getting back to using them. Instead of mathematical pivot levels.

Here’s my final conclusion on this trade today. Technically i can feel good for getting the move right and timing. Fundamentally i feel ‘err’ for picking the wrong strike price. But knowing if i had used a 50/50 i would of nailed it! Target of $30 filled.

I feel much better being able to discuss my trade w/ the community. I think for now on i want to keep doing this, talking about each trade i take sense it’s only one trade a day, if i display my mistakes i just might learn from them.

Thanks

keep learning - also learn to experiment with ITM strikes…