Spot Forex Trading

Which currency pairs works best with the Apex Elite system on live spot Forex trading?

Define best? What time of day? what days of week? Easiest thing is just open up and run through the past 4 weeks on multiple pairs.

Do you want volatile slow big moves best is relative

Yes I do want Forex pairs with volatile slow big moves. Could you name some of those Forex Pairs?

volatile slow - volatile means fast - so a bit lost on what your looking for

do you want volatile or slow

May this will help you

Average medium term intraday volatility for forex by most volatile to least volatile

1 GBP/JPY 2 EUR/JPY 3 AUD/JPY & GBP/USD 4 AUD/USD & USD/JPY 5 USD/CAD & EUR/USD 6 USD/CHF 7 EUR/GBP

If you tell me time of day i can get more specific for you.

6:30a.m-12:00p.m East coast time.

Volatility Rank Fastest Biggest to Slowest Least

1. GBP/JPY
  2. EUR/JPY
  3. USD/JPY, AUD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD
  4. AUD/USD, USD/CHF
  5. EUR/GBP

Note Between 5 and 7 only gbp/jpy, eur/jpy and GBP have higher volatility (ie double other pairs) Between 7 and 10 everything is at its peak in volatility. Most pair slow down after 10 AM to 12 PM (though USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, and AUD/JPY do have some good volatility during this time)

Hope this helps you narrow down what your looking for.

Hey Darrell

How do those pairs rank from say 12pm into late into the evening for evening/night time trading?

late evening is?

hi Darrell can you recommend any scalp trading stragedies to use intraday and night time on nadex currency pairs

[quote=kellie]Hey Darrell

How do those pairs rank from say 12pm into late into the evening for evening/night time trading?[/quote]

Now you can use the expected range indicator to see the expected move by hour of any insrument. You can add multiple 60 minute data series of multiple instruments to one chart (make all bars transparent) and then add the expected range indicator and assign it to each instrument and assign the panel to be the same as the input series on each and easily compare volatility by instrument by hour of day by day of week.

Scalp trading on binaries or spreads or forex?

So I answer you accurately how do you define scalp trading as some see it as trades lasting a minute or two some see it as an intraday strategy, some see it as 10 ticks or less etc…