Spreads for Up/Down Trades

Darrell,

I am watching all the videos on Nadex Spreads. Wow, I cant thank you enough. You have made yourself successful in trading and you pass that knowledge along to others trying to learn and make it themselves. Thats hard to find sometimes, Someone that is willing to help others be successful. I cant thank you enough.

Say for example, I feel a certain market is going to go up or down, I want to place an hourly spread trade, Nadex offers 3 floor and ceilings. I feel the market is going to go up, Which 1 of the 3 should I select? Im looking at my underlying chart and see the current price. Which floor / ceiling should I choose? Is it possible to enter a Nadex spread at the current underlying market price?

If I want to trade just up or down with spreads, How is it easy? Like you mentioned in the thread post I sent you in my previous message?

I know I may not make sense, But I am trying to learn. Thanks very much for your help. Angelo

It all depends on what strategy you are using:

if you want to mirror the market then pick one whose breakeven distance is close to the market

if you expect a decent move and want no stop loss choose one close to floor/ceiling

Check out the video above and the spread scanner to help you

The breakeven distance is the difference between the spreads price and the underlying the scanner helps you eaisly find the spreads with the lowest be distance

How is it easy? not sure what you mean… Trading is not as hard as people make it but not as easy as we want it to be…

I trade spreads often using the Elite strategy.

Darrell