Stop Review - News Straddles and Strangles

Apex Traders,

Lately I have been asking a lot of questions about the news trade straddle/strangles. I found a video from DM where DM reviews a febuary 2013 set of potential news trades that really helped me understand how to evaluate the risk as well as apply the deviation levels as it relates to the take profit orders for evaluating the risk of entry. The video also shows that while some straddles/strangles were too risky, continuing to enter later news events at different strikes ended up being great trades. Wanted to let the newer members who might not have seen this video yet know as well. Also shows how to utilize the 10min deviation level trailing stops.

The video is entitled “straddle/strangle and trailing stop review” under Thursday Webinars series one. Not sure how to post to vid, but look for it, it’s great for evaluating the news trade ideas and entries!

Thank you for the post - you can click on the video - then click on youtube link. Then copy and past that youtube link while using the video link in the menu to have the video posted in the forum