Stop Trigger Question

Hi, I have the SLT Plugin installed on Chrome and it does work but my problem is, it is asking to put in the indicative index and I have no idea, what to put in there in relationship to the amount that I want to risk. Can you maybe give me a good example of this? I have studied the videos but I did not see the answer to this question answered anywhere.

Thank you very much! Rob

Hey, “thisisit”, That is a very good question, with no simple answer. The erosion of time, to the “Expiration” of the “Binary” choice you have made, is a variable that has no simple method to predict. Use what you do know, when a Binary is at its strike price it is worth approximately $50. At the expiration of the “Binary” choice contract time, as little as 1 tic can make the difference between a “Profit” or a “Loss”. Plan to: Take profit and/or except your losses before it expires. The last 5 minutes of a contract can be and usually is very volatile. Plan to exit before that time.

As Jay pointed out , the last few mins before expiration can cause a lot of quick movement in a binary price. The $50 ATM stop loss is very effective. The other way you can get close to seeing what the binary indicative /price would be is to look at the binary price ladder. You can see the other strikes and what they are priced at and that can give you an idea of what it would be priced at based on the Indicative move. The other thing you can do is use the Simulator function in the scanner