Straddles

Hey Darrell how off-tin do you guys update the straddles for news on the Apex-Forex-Nadex (AFN) News Plan page…cuz i dont see any straddles for next month or any for the rest of this year lol

Kpoudavis, The calendar is usually updated weekly. Look for it at the beginning of the week for all news plan for that week, and check back throughout the week for any more additions etc. We do not the calender set up for months and / or a year in advance etc.

You don’t need next week or next year :slight_smile:

You need what you can do today. Next year would be impossible - we analyze all the stats each time before posting. Sometimes we do a trade on news event. Other times we pull that trade. WE do all the analysis up front each time on each news report each time it comes out.

Ok thanks guys im a new trader i love the straddles it works for my type of trading style i love to keep things simple as i can…after i master the straddles my next style i think i will like is edging style so i think i have a plan lol :slight_smile:

sounds good - what is edging? oh hedging - hedging if if you are trading futures/forex underlying markets or combining spreads for large moves ie use Apex MVP elite and Apex MVP elite reversals.