Strike Spiker Hysteria - Questions Without Watching Video

Hi Everybody,

I was wondeing if anyone with experience using the Spike Striker method would mind helping out with a few quick questions; I just got started with it last night, and I’m really excited about using a tool that gives me more insight into the underlying market!

1. What do you do when the position it tells you to buy/sell at doesn’t match up with an actual strike? I swear I saw that last night. Do you choose the closest one below or above on Nadex?

2. The Striker tells you when to get in basically, but how do you know when to get out? A lot of people have exit points of $15 - $20 profit, but what if it doesn’t get that high, and how do you know if it will or whether you should just exit the trade and take what you’ve got?

3. Is the Volume Indicator in the Striker referring to upcoming buy or sell volume? How can I tell which?

4. How do you read the Volume Indicator graphically? I see two super-imposed hills essentially; red and green.

If anyone could help me with any of these questions, (I’m sure it could serve as reference for all as well) I’d really appreciate it.

Best,

Jacob

Please watch the Spike Striker education videos. They should answer all of your questions.

Under >Education > Summary Apex Investing Courses > The ITM Spike Striker System Training Course

:slight_smile:

Agreed watch the course it goes into all of this

1. You buy the ITM strike - the price is the indicative price to trigger entry
  2. Enter and set your take profit - you never know welcome to trading -
  3. There is a pending, a completed and a triggered alert this is covered in the spike striker course
  4. Please watch the course on spike striker

Me, John, and Sherrie spend a lot more time putting them together for you than it takes for you to watch them.

Watch them and then come back with any questions and we will be glad to help. I don’t mind answering all the questions you got and helping you out but I do ask that you respect our time and watch the courses put in place to get you going. You can find it under education - courses.

One of my favorite quotes… The longest path to your destination is a shortcut :slight_smile: Watch the course unless you want to lose a lot

[quote=jacobsr]Hi Everybody,

I was wondeing if anyone with experience using the Spike Striker method would mind helping out with a few quick questions; I just got started with it last night, and I’m really excited about using a tool that gives me more insight into the underlying market!

1. What do you do when the position it tells you to buy/sell at doesn’t match up with an actual strike? I swear I saw that last night. Do you choose the closest one below or above on Nadex?

2. The Striker tells you when to get in basically, but how do you know when to get out? A lot of people have exit points of $15 - $20 profit, but what if it doesn’t get that high, and how do you know if it will or whether you should just exit the trade and take what you’ve got?

3. Is the Volume Indicator in the Striker referring to upcoming buy or sell volume? How can I tell which?

4. How do you read the Volume Indicator graphically? I see two super-imposed hills essentially; red and green.

If anyone could help me with any of these questions, (I’m sure it could serve as reference for all as well) I’d really appreciate it.

Best,

Jacob[/quote]