Suggestions for binary scanner

Hi Darrell, First I would like to thank you for the binary scanner. It certainly makes trading binary a lot easier.

However, I have few suggestions for the binary scanner. Probably, they are, if legally possible, already on your to-do list. Still I would like to share them here :

1. An option to hide the P/L in the open positions.
  2. When ‘close to the market’ button is clicked, the open trade should be automatically close at market price without the ticket being popped up. Because, if I want to close a trade just 4-5 min before the expiry, by the time ticket opens and I click ‘place order’ button, the market price may go a lot against my favor.
  3. A ‘cancel order’ button next to working order. Clicking it will automatically close the working order.
  4. Information about whether my open trade is in ITM/OTM and the distance between strike and the current price. An advanced option could be to select an option which will close an ITM binary when it hits the strike (particularly useful for EPC or PC trades).

That’s all for now. I will add if something comes to my mind :slight_smile: . Thanks.

We have implemented the following:

1. We are working on the P/L etc… for the trade tracker

2. ON the close a trade we have now added the functinoality where it stores the open position in browsers memory making it very fast to open a close at market ticket.

3. Now there is a cancel button by the working order. It is not straight through it opens the ticket but it is fast to cancel/amend.

4. This is a future feature we are working on adding in.

Great suggestions keep them coming

Hey Darrell, I think another good option to add (if not too resource-intensive) would be an NADEX indicative ticker for each market the user is viewing in the scanner.
Although we’ve all got our charts open hopefully, the indicative obviously doesn’t always match the underlying exactly, and currently, you have to open an order to actually view the indicative.

@youngman687 The new scanner has this feature in it.

@shoven21

Following are now done on the new scanner

#1 - still dont have this one done (demand is very low) #2 - this is now solved with an offset and instant submit (quick orders) #3 - this is now done (cancel amend) #4 - ITM/OTM is not on the new scanners trade tracker