The "Hi-Lo" strategy

I’m still coming up with new strategies. I have so many things to test. Here’s my latest. I’m looking at the 1am-3am forex binaries. I want to either buy the absolute lowest strike, or sell the absolute highest strike. FIRST you want to make sure there’s no news coming out during that 2 hour period. Once you’ve done that, either put in some working orders or wait until it makes a move & prepare to get in. I’m selling the highest strike at $22 & buying the lowest strike at $78. You’ll probably only be able to get in on one side on any given currency pair, so this is not a butterfly strategy. So far I’m winning my first trade with this strategy:

I just won my 2nd trade using this strategy. Not only did I take some heat, it actually crossed over my strike & went about 7 pips below!!! For some reason, they always seem to reverse before expiry, so I wasn’t really worried. I don’t like the fact that it crossed my strike though.

I’m currently in another trade. When my 11pm strike was being threatened, my 12am working order on EUR/JPY triggered. I’m winning that one pretty easily so far.

Here’s my 12am expiry trade on the EUR/JPY. The market already made a huge drop on no news, so this one was even better than the last one. Just imagine the profit if I had taken this buy for $60! I did 5 contracts on both of tonight’s trades in demo. Remember: I’m only taking trades on the absolute lowest or highest strikes after the market already made a decent move with no news.