Thursday Webinar 05/08/2014 - Apex Elite Momentum Scalps on Futuers/Forex/Stocks,Binaries, & Apex Elite MVP For Binaries

New Toolkit and Template Walk through

AVERAGE Deviation & AVERAGE Deviation Levels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcD1Z0_t1YY

Momentum Scalp Trade Entry and Exits

Momentum Scalp Trade Profit Examples

Momentum Trade For Binaries Tricks Tips

Binaries with Elite MVP

Profit Popper At Night

CFD’s - Overseas Companies- Regulations- Bonuses

Risk Management

I have a couple of questions. This momentum scalp template is only available in the Apex Elite toolkit correct? I thought you said in one of the vids that P3 allows you access to this template? Please clarify.

Also, I have been solely focused on Binaries lately and my spreads knowledge is lacking, when you refer to 1 contract making $120, are you referring to Nadex Spreads, a futures contract, or what instrument are you using with these scalps?

Thanks!

Yes just try it. Use diagnostic bars.

Look under signal menu to see P3 systems to see what’s available.

On a scalp yes that would be a future i say don’t do spreads on scalps.

[quote=darrell]Yes just try it. Use diagnostic bars.

Look under signal menu to see P3 systems to see what’s available.

On a scalp yes that would be a future i say don’t do spreads on scalps.[/quote]

Great! Where do you recommend I trade futures? Thanks!

Probably AMP. Duh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Darrell, with this new clarity price indicator are you using it more for indices and commodities than you are for forex? I’m noticing that with just the regular settings for the indicator, Nadex’s indicative price is more like 18 ticks off from the clarity price on the charts when current price is only about 4 ticks off from the indicative. I watched your video and from what I understood you were gonna work on a new formula for forex so my question is should we just stay with the current price indicator for forex and the clarity for indices and commodities?

AMP is my preference :slight_smile: Best commissions, great execution, good service, and some of the lowest margins (ie $400 on ES even at night etc…)

There is a mid quote setting you can use for forex on clarity price ie if the fx instrument has a larger bid/offer spread you may need this.

. I’ve never noticed one 18 ticks difference that would be big - send a screenshot on the next time you see that one :slight_smile:

This is not meant to be indicative Nadex price. You can even change out the smoothing and more on it ie number of ticks and moothing ticks.

25/15 would make it mirror Nadex futures but faster :slight_smile:

Nadex indicative uses reuters not fxcm (otc forex has various pricing and bid/offer spreads) they use the last 25 mid price of bid/offer and eliminate sequentials averaging the middle 15

I am disecting their indicative :slight_smile: and will probably add an option for that well however, I prefer clarity even on FX over theirs. As the whole idea is to filter out spurious ticks.

Ok thanks Darrell! Yeah it was about 18 ticks off with USD/JPY. It has now narrowed to about 10 ticks. I’ll see what the mid price looks like and let you know.

I believe you are in error. Maybe you are looking at 10th’s of 10 ticks

ie USD/JPY a tick is at the .01 not .001 level

Or your looking at a spread or something else. If you believe your right please post a screenshot with clarity price indicator, indicative price on nadex from a ticket, and note the live close price of the bar so I can look into it.

ie below i show we are right on with the market.

No Darrell you are correct. I was looking at the .001 level. Thanks for the clarification