Titantrade wont let me deposit. Start Nadex with only $100?

Is it really possible to start trading with only $100 dollars? If so what strategy do you guys recommend?

P.S Sorry if I posted this in the wrong topic.

TitanTrade??? Their website says they are located in the UK. NADEX only allows residents of USA to open an account (and recently Canada and Mexico…only North America) because they are regulated by the CFTC. Is TitanTrade registered with CFTC? If not, I can’t think of a reason to send my money to someone on the other side of the globe.

I’ve seen a few of those “broker” websites and pressing a button and winning/losing money after a few seconds sounds like what a slot machine does. It doesn’t require a lot of thinking, planning or knowledge about probabilities to use that kind of platform. If you lose, you lose all your money. If you win, the broker takes around 20-30% of your “investment”. The broker is always winning…off of YOU!

If you can’t exit the trade early before expiration, and if you can’t profit more than you risk, how is that really trading (or even desirable)? Darnell, check out this definition on Wikipedia:

What is a BucketShop? “http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucket_shop_(stock_market)

Thanks for the explanation. I dont know where to start with nadex. The courses seen too easy.

P.S I’m from The U.S

You have already joined Apex to be able to post. Take advantage of the videos and lesson but you need to start with setting up your charts and you can do this all for free with free data. Both Nadex and Apex are totally legit, not like the overseas binary bucketshops.