Trading Demo on mobile app

I submitted this question to Nadex. While I wait for an answer I also submit it here so it may help someone in the future. Are you able to trade a demo account using the mobile android app? I am not finding anywhere that asks if you are logging into demo or live.

Thanks,

John

Just use your demo username and password in the app. For example, if my username for demo account is demo-abc then I will enter demo-abc in the username of the app.

Exactly :slight_smile: You have to manually enter demo-username. I believe i cover this in the mobile app platform training under education - nadex platform

then get another demo and user a shorter username

Submit this issue in message us in the my accounts section in the nadex platform to tell them

called nadex and changed username. my userid with the demo- was 17 characters. can only be 14. thanks for all the replies.

Did not know that could be done. Cool.

Thanks for this thread, as it seems Iā€™ll have to get my userid changed also. I have 1 digit too many. :mad: With having to type the ā€˜demo-ā€™ you can only have at most a 9 character username.

On android yes not on i phone report the issue on the more setting message us to nadex and to [email protected]

Is there a way to view the charts & have access to the technical indicators on my android phone? Iā€™ve gone through all of the options & it looks like itā€™s not possible. I even updated my Nadex app to the latest version. Still canā€™t get the charts.

It even mentions charts & technical indicators in the description, and shows a chart on their phone! I have an android. Iā€™ve gone through all of the options. Thereā€™s no way to get nadex charts on my phone!

Iā€™ve got the nadex app on my phone, they do have simple charts, but not anywhere near Apexā€™s level.

I canā€™t get any charts at all from my Nadex app. I installed the forex.com app. The charts look pretty good, but so far no indicators. I just have to draw lines for the ā€œSausage & Sushiā€ strategy. I guess I can just use the eye test. LOL!

1. Ok ā€¦open the nadex app

2. click indices

3. click us 500

4. click weekly

5. click (on the left side) (for example)us 500 (dec) >2173.5 (4.15) indicative 2202.75

6. at the top of the next page along the top in a blue bar will be us 500 (dec) 2173.5 (4.15) Just to the right of that will be a stock bar bar symbolā€¦click that and you get a chart.

7. When the chart is open, tap or double tap the right side of itā€¦a bar should appear along the bottom of the chart with Resolution, types, indicators,drawings,layouts, and show along itā€¦tap indicators and you should get a list of them to pop up.

VoilĆ !

Oh, I see it now!!! Mine is green at the top because Iā€™m in demo. Thank you!!! I wonder why I couldnā€™t find this in my searches. I can usually find answers to anything! :slight_smile:

Wow, this is actually kinda fun! Iā€™m changing colors, marking times with vertical lines, fine tuning my horizontal linesā€¦

Blackadder, Just wanted to say thanks! I got my charts & layout just like I do on the PC! must say didnā€™t expect the layouts to carry over to the app really cool!

@RLEEVENT Iā€™m happy to have helped.