Trading Spreads at Night

1.Would methods would I need to focus on for night time trading during 6pm - 12am …

1. and If I trade during the london open, can the apex elite be used?

Green, Yes you can trade the Elite MVP system for European open. I would focus on things like FDAX, GBP pairs etc, things that will be most effected by European open. As far as other trades from 6PM-midnight, I normally would not recommend spreads. Most times you do not get huge moves on FX pairs that are open during that time, unless there is news coming out. It is best to focus on binaries on FX for that time period using the Spike Striker and the 10 Min MVP System. Hop into the Nadex Trading Pit room during those hours in the evening and you can join other traders using those systems in the evening

I am trading on a small account…so Im looking for spreads on pairs and futures during the london open that will allow me to manange my risk better but at the same time grow my account size

The challenge is going to be managing risk during an illiquid time of day (night time 6 pm to 12 am ) on futures when the markets can move fast in any odd direction with very little volume.

In addition, there is very very little movement so the profits will be minimal as there is very little volume during the 6-12 session.

There are plenty of trades but i would focus on binaries on trades like MVP 10 MIn Volume Reversal (as seen in the trading pit often) and the Spike strikers.

Up to you just saying there are not trends to get massive elite trades at night unless you go to very very small tick sizes or 4 minute bars. If you do this its beyond the normal scope of apex elite trades going for large trend moves so make sure you backtest this.

The london session should not be an issue plenty of volume picks up during this time.

Its pretty easy to tell just use the color time region indicator to block out other sessions and scroll through you will find out real fast what is and what is not a good idea.

What would be some good futures to trade spreads with during the london open with a small account?..

As listed above, if looking to trade Spreads for Europe open you should look at the FDAX, GBP pairs, Euro pairs etc. Look back at charts and see for yourself which move during that timeframe

Yup - open up charts on markets that have spreads at the time of night you want to trade… highlight out the other times you dont want to trade… ensure there is consistently volume and trends - basically your going to have to do some homework