Trading using Apex tools for bitcoin or cryptocurrency

has anyone tried to used the apex tools to trade bitcoins or any of the cryptocurrency exchanges using ninjatrader? i tried to do some research and couldnt find any was to connect ninjatrader to a cryptocurrency exchange data feed.

You might find some information about Ninja Trader and crypto currencies Here Nadex had bitcoin listed, but took it off awhile ago.

yes, i have seen that post, and i havent found anyone that has talked about successfully using ninjatrader w/any cryptocurrency. i found one site ninjatools.studio that claims to have a plugin, but the site looks super basic and sketchy and is anonymously registered. not reputable looking at all, and they want $155 for the plugin. plus it only works for NT8 which i havent used yet due to Apex tools only being NT7 compatible.

i was just checking to see if there was anyone that had found and alternative solution.

If you find a broker with crypto currency and uses an MT4 there ARE ninjatrader mt4 bridges, but it may be better to use the ninjatrader charts and just pull the trigger on an other platform manually.