Trail triggering improperly

Ok so I’m in demo trying out new things and so i pulled out the nadex trailing stop trigger (which I am trying to learn how to use finally)

HOWEVER…every time the trade is going my way…the darn thing triggers…WHY?

Example:

I sold a contract at 5841.0 at the bar marked by the blue arrow. and the stop trigger bought to exit the trade at 5836.1 (the bar marked by the green arrow and pink line)

My question is …WHY? the trailing stop should have been sitting on 5844.4

That is CLEARLY a lot of cash left behind when I should have been trailing the market.

(Its done it to me 2 times this morning, this is the first i broke out the jing to ask about…is it borked or am I off on something?

The only thing I can think of that may have triggered it is the fact was in demo…someone may have tried to flashcrash the market…but both times?

iVE JUST EXPERIENCED EXACT SAME ISSUE BUT IN LIVE MODE WITH NADEX SCANNER BUYING ME OUT OF A SHORT TRADE WITH NO TAKE PROFIT ORDER AND TRAILING STOP SET 16 TICKS BACK. IF MY TRAILING STOP HAD TRIGGERED i WOULD ONLY MAKE 4 DOLLARS BUT MADE 17 BUT COULD HAVE MADE ATLEAST 20 + MORE. HOPE SOMEONE HAS AN ANSWER TO WHY THIS HAPPENS.

After seeing it happen a few times i’ve now got a theory. I think what we are seeing is because our charts are not nadex charts but are ninjatrader charts…meaning a spike on nadex wont ever show on the ninjatrader…What i’ve seen is that its always in our favor and usually happens when movement happens. My theory is that that a nadex newbie or someone with a fat finger has done something to cause the price to spike for a fraction of a second and that causes our computers to see our stop price being hit and causing us to exit…which because the spike was so quick it just seemed to randomly dump us out right when we were starting to pick up steam.

HMM interesting though it has happened to me 3 times in a row now hopefully just unlucky. all 3 times I had plenty of time left before expiry. and could have made 30+ ticks or dollars but keep getting bought out between 10 and 15 dollars. I will keep trying it to see if it keeps doing it all the time or just was unlucky those 3 times.