Trailling stop

Hey everyone i had a bad day today trading the NQ. First off my account isnt huge so i had my trailing stop 10 ticks away from entry. 2 times the market hit my stop and came right back in the direction of my entry, by the way im using SEES as my main chart. Also i am confused on how the VAD and APEX E system works can anyone help me please.

H Nyarmyguard,

I think taking the Power Play Courses for Nadex could help you. Not sure if you are trading futures or Nadex. Your stop may be too tight…you need to place your stops according to what the price action is on the chart. Unfortunately, not according to the account size.

The Power Play system uses the SEES OP Simple template. So you will be familiar with it. The course can be found under Elite Education, choose instrument you are trading then Ultimate Power Play is the first choice listed. The PP system will show you how to get the most out of the VAD A indicator. The Apex E can be added on or learned later. When you are ready that system or indicator can be found under the systems and indicators in the forum and under Elite Education down one of the menus.

Hope that helps.

Kellie