Trend measurement period

Continuing the discussion from How are those TC 15 settings working for you Trading FX with IZSS?:

Continuing the discussion from Nadex and Stop trigger:

Hi ronin

I’ve been away from trading for the past several months, but back at it. You mention the latest IZSS webinar which apparently covers the change for the trend measurement period. I must not be looking at the latest webinar because the one I am watching does mention the trend measurement change…Could you direct me to it? Does it also cover how to update the setting because I went to the charts looking to make the change and could not find a setting for trend measurement? Appreciate the help.

https://forum.apexinvesting.com/t/apex-thursday-webinars-03-03-2016-join-the-izss-and-alchemy-test-project/6313?u=jtpyfrom

See this webinar here, start at about 15 minutes into the webinar and watch from there and it will cover the trend measurement setting

Thanks John for covering this…

See Skelton’s reply with the webinar… that’s gonna be your best answer… :slight_smile:

Thanks for the response. Actually, I found the new webinar finally…

Based upon what i heard, here is my understanding of the Trend Catcher/trend measurement setting change.

First- it only applies to Trend Trades

Second - The settings of 3-12-60 still apply for Forex trading.

Third - Change the trend measurement to 15 from 7. Doing this will address the problem of the TC flipping to soon and causing missed trades.

Did I miss anything?

You got it