VAD vs VAD2 - MY RESULTS

Hi -

I see so many others doing very well with VAD2, However, I have a couple of problems/questions.

When I open up Izone Sharpshooter and add VAD Simple, I get VAD-A and VAD-E on my charts. I don’t add anything else - I trying and keep it very simple. Most of the time, I’m noticing that VAD-A is what is getting me in the trade. VAD-E doesn’t seem to be much of a factor in getting me in a trade. The color usually changes and lines up after the trade has gone up quite a number of ticks before VAD-E catches up with the trade. Is VAD-E supposed to give me a sign to get into a trade, or is it VAD-A only? Also, which market analyzer should I be using with Izone? I pull up 3-12-15 and 3-12-60. Both of them usually give me either all red or all green and then I look at the chart, look at VAD-A and E and based on VAD-A, I enter the trade.

One other thing - on the@deviation levels on the bottom of the chart, when it is red, the trade goes up. When it’s green, the trade goes down. I’ve looked at the recent major moves on the trades below and that is the trend. So apparently, I’m missing something regarding deviation as well.

What should I be doing differently? I like trading CL, NQ, TF and GBPJPY, EURJPY. I’m also demo trading. I do have sizeable funds set aside to trade live, but I’m far from ready to go that route.

Check out this training video here for a better understanding of how to use Vad 2.0 : Volume Accumulation Distribution 2.0

As far as the Market Analyzers you should be using the one that matches the bar settings on your chart, so if you are using 3/12/60 chart , then that is the analyzer you should be using as well.

Here is the training video on the @deviation indicator: https://forum.apexinvesting.com/c/s6-study-apex-indicators/deviations-and-deviation-levels

Thanks for your help, Mark.