Volume not Showing

Hi, can someone please tell me why the volume doesn’t show on this chart? Thank you! 2014-07-20_2009 - febroker’s library

Volume is not showing because, most likely, ‘show historical data’ setting is turned to ‘false’ in the expected volume indicator. It is the default setting. If you want to see historical volume, turn it to ‘true’.

Its defaulted to false to expedite load time. To see information about the expectred volume indicator see study in the forum - apex toolkit - expected volume here: http://apexinvesting.net/forum/expected-volume-indicator-199/expected-volume-indicator-1218.html#.U81IJ_l318E

Thanks to you both so much!

Thanks for the clarification. I spent the entire day uninstalling and re installing the APEX System.

My Expected Range Channel for some reason has not been working. But it cleared up after I re-installed everything.

Thanks for clearing the volume issue up though.

MoveMaker don’t use the channel Use the expected range indicator (as you need high to low not just channels and the channel only is outdated and will most likely be removed soon (ie you can’t do a lot of things on it you can do on the expected range indicator (which has the channels included)