Watch the new Apex Toolkit Step by Step Course

You can now take the course here: http://apexinvesting.net/activecourses/

I am new to Apex. I have NY set up, Scanner Plug In installed. Nadex up to speed. I am now at the point where I need to set up some charts. My strategy will be very basic. Start with Binaries and then incorporate Spreads. I will start out with ID contravts. I have a low 5-figure account set up with Nadex and low four figure account with a Spot Broker. I will be incorporating your money and profit management strategies. I trade on full time basis/ Basically, I think I can I can hit singles and doubles in my trading, stay disciplined and stick with the fundamentals, and do well

I want to get to the point of trading without the support of a signal provider, or at least be able to supplement signals with my own choices.

Here’s my question. I am in the process of reviewing Apex Indicators. For my level of expertise, bewildering is an understatement. I need some guidance. What are the basic signals you think I should use on my charts to support my strategy at this point in my trading career.

Thanks for your help

Trend Catcher on Spreads and your Spot account. Training course is on the site and there are forum posts here that share how to set it up and the rules for trading it.

I would check out the Trend Catcher System Course and the Elite MVP course for Spot and Spreads, check them out and see which one best fits your trading style and schedule

Been through all the training on getting Apex Kit Installed. I am attempting to set up some charts. When I attempt to set up a chart on a specific Forex pair I get the following message: “You need to add at least one data series to create a new chart”.

By data series, does that mean Futures and FXCM. I already completed the process for that successfully. Please explain,

I figured out the problem. Thanks.