What Are The Best Timeframes To Use For Charts

When viewing Nadex charts, which is the best overall timeframe to use, varying from 1 tick, 1 minute, 5 minute, 15 minute, 30 minute, 1 hour, 4 hour, 1 day, etc? Does it depend on the type of contracts, like the 5 minute, 20 minute, 2 hour, 8 hour, Daily, etc?

Trading Daily spreads with right time charts

It depends on the method (ice, alchemy, profit poppers/hunters, old school apex) what time you are trading, and what indices or pairs you are trading.

Standard trading on Nadex (without the extra methods).

What are the best timeframes to use for the Nadex charts?

It really depends on what you are trading. Are you trading spreads or binaries? Intraday contracts or daily contract’s? There really is no “best time frame” when it comes to trading. The answer to your second question is definitely yes, it depends on the type of contracts that you are using. You don’t want to use a 15 minute chart to trade 5 minute binaries. My best advice is study up on the systems offered here at Apex, learn one and master it and trade that.

Good luck.

Peter

Trading Daily spreads with right time charts

Apex uses diagnostic bars and continuum bars, time is not issue - price action is. I highly recommend watching the getting started videos.

Thank you for giving an example for my second question. Examples are the best way for me to learn.

For my first question, it’s all of the above - Spreads, Binaries, Intraday, Daily. I understand that the answer depends on the contracts. In watching various webinars from Apex and Nadex, some presenters use 15 minute charts, and others use 5 minute charts.

Can you give examples for my main question, concerning timeframes on charts?

USD/JPY 20 Minute Binary

US/JPY 5 Minute Binary

Wall 30 2 Hour Spread

Wall 30 4:15pm Daily Spread

EUR/USD 7am-3pm Binary

GBP/USD 11pm-7am Spread

Except for the Scanners, concerning the systems offered at Apex, I do not have an Elite Membership. I have been watching many of the training videos (from both Apex and Nadex), but without the membership, I can’t utilize the specialized services. The idea is to make enough money, so I can afford the Elite Membership. If there are any suggestions to get me to that point, I’m open to learn.

Don’t have an Elite Membership. Except for the Scanners, what services can I utilize?

The best advice I can give is take advantage of the trial membership and learn to use the APEX IZSS system. I wouldn’t trade $ without a plan.