What is the best chart to use for trading NADEX spreads?

what is the best chart to use for trading NADEX spreads?

Really depends on the system that you are using to trade them. Start with the system.

thanks. I like doing straddles. i’ve only been trading for 6 mos.

Well, in that case, here is a video to start with, and if you are interested in straddles, and other trades like this, ( opposite being iron butterflies, and iron condors, both of which I like quite a bit, ) then you can hit the search button at the top of the forum here, and search for videos and education on that, also, you can search the education section of apex directly too, there is sooooo much good stuff there as well.

To get you started on some stuff that may interest you with straddles, check this one out…

Also, get in the trading rooms as well, and ask plenty of questions. Josh

thanks. any ideas on how to hedge binary options?

If there is an effective way to hedge single binary options, I don’t know of it. That certainly doesn’t mean that there isn’t, just that I am not aware of one.

Not really an effective way to hedge binaries with binaries. You can hedge spreads with binaries. If you are in multiple spread contracts long, you could hedge with OTM binaries as protection.

Straddles are great, but i would recommend you look into Iron Condors with Nadex Spreads. You can find videos on how to do Iron Condors on the News Trade Calendar and you can also find a news calendar with trade plans. See the “News” tab of the Apex site

great information. thanks

If you’re close to losing in a binary, or at a total loss, you could do a binary in the other direction to give yourself less of a loss. You just have to be careful not to lose both. If it looks like it’s going to be a photo finish, I sometimes hedge with a close iron butterfly. There’s a slim chance you could win both, a chance your hedge could work & you don’t lose as much, or your hedge could make you lose on what would’ve been a winning trade. It can be an unforgiving business.

Yes , definitely gets tricky trying to hedge too much with binaries, and if you lose both can have a big impact. Another reason it is good to keep to good risk management rules, such as exiting at strike if trading ITM binaries and to exit before dark zone so not taking full losses , especially on ITM