Why do I keep losing In binary options?

I am trading on the Nadex Platform. I am getting SO SICK AND TIRED OF LOSING! I haven’t lost ANY OF MY OWN MONEY, because I haven’t started trading live, since I haven’t be able to develop a consistent profitable system. It is so frustrating and I am ready to QUIT. I have been trading for over 2 years. I am now 18, and overall, I am not profitable. I have my weeks where I am profitable, and then BAM! I lose ALL of my winning in then a lot more.

I will describe my trading set-up, since I am a new using and connot upload a photo. I wait for either the Stochastics (My settings are 12,3,5) or RSI (My settings for this is 3) to crossover in the overbrought and oversold conditions, then wait for it to cross back below/above to take my trade. I trade a few different currencies. I trade Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Usd/Jpy, and Aud/Usd. I watch strategies on Youtube and try to implement them. Sometimes they work, and sometimes they don’t. Again, I am still overall losing money. I’ve blown about 3 Demo accounts on Nadex. Can someone PLEASE help me?

When you find strategies on the internet, how do you have any idea who is putting them out there. Are they proving what they are putting out there or just talking big. Usually it’s the later. The Power Plays at APEX are a proven strategy that real traders use and make a living with. I would suggest you start going through our free education including the power play course and actually learn to read the market and trade profitably. These setups work great in binaries. Kudos to you for staying in demo until you figure it out!