Why is expected volume not updating on my forex chart?

You must have a futures and forex data feed to use our expected volume even on forex only pairs to use real volume versus fake tick volume. You can turn off the futures forex volume but you will pay for doing it and you can get the data free so why not get the best data you can.

If this is forex. If the stop time is 5-6 PM ET futures are not open and we use the futures forex volume for spot forex not fake tick volume. So during this hour so there is no volume as futures forex is not open it will resume at 6 PM ET.

Also check to make sure your futures data feed has not expired. If so request another data feed from AMP/CQG using the links provided in the menus above.

Ensure you do not have futures/forex data feeds either one set to connect on startup.

When you open nt7 connect to futures FIRST - then after connection confirmed connect to forex

What data should I get for replay practice?

Thank you for the info Darrell, I was wondering why that was also.

I also noticed that volume isn’t shown when doing market replay; this past weekend I was on market replay practicing the boom strat but no volume was showing and you can’t connect to cqg while on market replay. Is there anyway for that past volume data to show up or is that not an option?

You can still practice the strat with all the other indicators working fine but would have loved to see volume as well.

Thanks Darrell

I believe you need to download level 2 replay data

Try the paid version HERE “http://marketreplay.net/redirect.php?id=aii

• it is VERY worth it

Multiple instruments batch download even continuous data automated download multiple days at once

Remember on forex ie trading aud/usd you need all the 6a contracts also for the volume not just aud/usd