Will future charts reappear again in Nadex Pro Trading platform?

Will future charts reappear again in Nadex Pro Trading platform?

When I downloaded the first Nadex Pro trading platform, I was able to get future charts and volume which immediately told me this was the way to go. There was a menu selection on the top row called charts. The dropdown selection in the charts included the futures and Nadex indicative. Nadex selection gave the chart and an order entry that appear to the right of the chart. Future selection gave me volume along with the chart and had order popup that appear to the left of the chart. I even made a future order thinking it would give me an error but it didn’t and stay as an working order until the end of day when it was cancel. Yes it needed work but the foundation seem solid. Couldn’t understand why web base and Pro SAR charting indicators were so different when they had the same default parameter but Pro was generated so many more reversals. I got the answer from customer service to using the one I like the most. The 5 style selections for SAR on Pro changes nothing which shows me this indicator wasn’t properly debug.

The chart selection disappear from the top row in newer versions but I thought they would reappear once they had time to work out the kinks. Now I’m beginning to wonder if I will ever see future charts reappear again in Nadex Pro.

That would be a question for Nadex

New version of Nadex Pro Trading platform has Charts back in the main menu. Needs work in drop down menu for symbols is blank but I enter ESH5 and got Globex emini SP 500 with volume. At least I know they’re working on it instead of dropping it. Onward and upward!