Would you want Nadex to add more strike prices to the 5 minute or 2-hour binaries?

Hi! It’s my second post but I’ve been reading the forum for a few months now. Before I start I want to say I think Nadex is great, I really enjoy it, and find it possible to trade profitably. However, I would like Nadex to offer a wider range of strike prices, and here is why.

Sometimes on Nadex, the underlying asset moves so much that there are no contracts available around the current price. For example on a USD/JPY 2-hour binary, there are 19 contracts with a strike width of 4 pips each. That means from the time it starts, if it moves more than ~32 pips in either direction, you won’t have any ATM contracts.

Sometimes you might miss out on a good trading setup because there weren’t any strike prices available where you wanted to trade. This has happened to me and so I am wondering if it has happened to others.

You might say it’s rare, but actually it has happened to me multiple times a day. It takes some patience to wait for a trading setup, so when you finally find your setup and there are no contracts, it would be quite a let-down.

We can actually give feedback to Nadex on this and they might be able to accomodate by adding more strike prices. So please reply to this topic if you agree that Nadex doesn’t provide enough strike prices.

Thanks for reading! I look forward to reading your replies.

They actually have added strikes already tgete used ro be just 3. Email them at [email protected] to request more. If they get enough request they will consider it

I can’t say I’ve run into that problem but I don’t trade FOREX. Is that a FOREX only issue?

On the flip side if your taking advantage of those higher strikes dont you think Nadex will take it away from you of you consistently take advantage