YM, with style - chart mark-up please?

Hi,

It’s become clear that I need to start paying attention to more style elements than I had been in order to really have my trades begin to work for me. I’m wondering if you could mark up my YM chart that I revised after reviewing style based info I’ve picked up in the room and what I was able to review so far in the S9 section of the forum. I have not reviewed everything in S9 yet, but the yellow boxes indicate what I think is a valid repeatable style element to pay attention too, the white boxes are simple system based exits.

2013-12-12_1922 - Doppelrock’s library

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Rob

Chart looks great - except for the last trade that i stated not to take - not sure what else you want me to say on it

There is not a lot of style on it… Don’t make it harder than it is -

That reversal trade was a cool call based on vspike 1 dev… This is a system that i teach its not style - i would trail stops on it the same i would a BMX apex reversal trade. The style element would be if that system goes long and the apex is going short at a -1 dev then yes don’t go short… take the long - but it is a sytem in and of itself that complements apex

The only real style element was that trade i said not to take - the market fell a deviation - pulled back half a deviation and we where within 60 minutes of the close - the probability of it running up was very low and you caught the big moves already (2 nice shorts and a awesome reversal)- no reason to be greedy and try to grab every little tick - so i guess the one style thing is reality if you get a massive move - do you really need to keep trading on that same instrument? is it worth it?

Thanks for the feedback DM. Good call on trailing the reversal in the same way as a BMX. Agreed on not being greedy with the last trade. I just marked it up for reference sake.

Sounds like I read the charts well this time around, always a learning process.

Much appreciated, and have a good one!

Rob