You DO NOT Do This And Why

Well Darrell has said in training that if you use the stop trigger and if your trade happens to be over cancel the stop trigger. Well i screwed up . I put a live spread on gold and put a stop trigger on for my stop loss . I forgot to pin the ticket an it got behind browser. I took profit on my spread and i was as proud as a peacock. I then went to work leaving my pc on with everything still up. Later that evening i went to show my wife the trade and my account balance on Nadex, and what in the hell my account balance was $150 less. I had to clean my glasses cuz i thought I was not seeing correctly. Well I did some research with my wife by my side and figured out that I forgot to cancelled the stop trigger and it got me back in a trade for end of day expiration. My wife looked at me and called me every cuss word in the book. The moral of this true story is do not forget to cancel your stop trigger and most importantly do not show your spouse your trades and do not let them look at your account balance. I hope this helps somebody else from making this mistake

Duhon, Don`t beat yourself up it happens especially when your multitasking a lot of things. Point is you did the trade right and now you have learned from it! Im good at doing 10 things at a time but with trading not so.

Yes at least you have learned from it for next time! :slight_smile:

lol - well put