And I'm done for tonight. 155 pips

If I would like to use the Market Analyzer + the chart, would the 3 on the Market Analyzer chart be:

1. APEX
  2. Alchemy 60
  3. Trendar Momentum

And the 4th on the chart being the green bars?

Thanks very much for clarifying this, Greg.

you’re almost there when the ALchemy Market Analyzer (AMA for short) is all green go to your Alchemy chart and follow entry rules. the AMA is to grab your attention that it is ready for a set up or is in a set up already.

Okay! That confirms my understanding. That’s what makes it a great system. Just reading your description has piqued my attention.

Don’t mean to rush anyone, but is there a time frame on when it will be formally introduced to the APEX community via a Thursday or Saturday webinar? :smile:

We are still making further enhancements on the AMA. Timeframe for release is about 2 weeks or so.

Appreciate the info, Greg. Helps me plan. Better to release a solid product than to hear complaints later. Take all the time you guys need. Thanks very much for sharing this with the APEX community. Your hard work has changed many lives!

i’m humbled.

I truly am richer (dollar wise) and my life outlook is brighter because of you, Darrell and APEX!

And with systems like AMA that makes things chewable and visually so very intuitive, who has excuses not to trade?

Good morning Greg,

Quick question, sorry if it has already been answered, but where do you set your initial stop loss? Trend flip? Trend flip +3? Something other than that?

Thanks, John

Thank you I am humbled.

Hello jcostagliola,

When I enter a trade I initially set it for 15 pips away then use the mvp to trail. However, when 3 indicators go against me I will exit asap and hopefully get out before I get stopped out. like the example below.

I just looked at a chart with the Alchemy strategy loaded. The settings for the continuum bars were 3/12/ 5 minutes. I changed the 5 minutes to 60 minutes (the listed settings for this strategy). The chart looked very impressive! Changing the minutes to 60 looks like it gives great signals. Now I’m waiting for the scanner. I can’t wait to put this to the test. I’ve been having a hard time finding legit entries for the Sharpshooter and Alchemy. I’m hoping the 3/12/60 setting with Alchemy gives me more trading opportunities. The scanner will be a welcome sight as well!

Hello Bill,

The Alchemy should be able to give you clear and concise entry opportunities. I only use The Market Analyzer to scan multiple pairs at the same time. But if you’re only watching 1 then what you need to do is learn the little quirks of that particular instrument. If you are not a beta user then you do not have the proper settings for Alchemy and the regular setting of the indicators will mess up your entries… This will not be available until Alchemy is officially released. All indicators used in Alchemy have been modified. Be careful of just using the default settings.

Alchemy Market Analyzer. Sorry, I wasn’t using the proper name. All I know is I’m hoping for lots of :sunny: days!

Bill, If you plan on waiting for something to signal you into a trade, then you’re not going to be very successful with this. I’m not telling you this to be mean or rude, I’m telling you from experience. Trading goes deeper than waiting for something to tell you a trade. I’ve been trading forex with IZSS for a couple months now with no problem. Of course I miss out on entries here and there. Thats just how trading works. You’re not going to grab every single entry, but still master the system. When you jump from system to system because you dont feel the last one was good enough, you begin to blame everything but yourself when things dont go right. Just be patient and master one thing at a time. Hope this helps you out with IZSS because it does work.

Here’s a post of mine with IZSS on forex. Check it out

There are rules you have to follow before entering a trade. I can sit here all day looking at charts & I can’t find one IZSS trade to take. I even opened 4 charts simultaneously. There’s always something that’s not right. Most of the time it’s the trend flip. It’s lagging, and when you get the green or red arrow, the trend flip is the wrong color… so no entry. I’ve been looking at the Alchemy & I see TONS of legit signals. I have to wait for its official release & get my training & the finalized version of the template. Then I’ll be ready to trade it. I have a feeling I won’t even need the Market Analyzer. Those setups on the Alchemy come up a lot on all instruments.

Bill, Prepare to be amazed. lol This will be releasing very soon.

Bill show me a single chart without Izone Sharp Shooter Entries… I believe you need to review the training we did last week on Wednesday and Saturday. To say there are not trades on 4 charts must less one and there is always something that is not right is to not understand the system at all. Like literally give me an example of a day in the past week where this is the case. There are TONS of trades on every chart you do not understand the system. Please take the time to review the training and please pm me so I can help you. Please also reply with charts that show no trades after reviewing the training.

https://forum.apexinvesting.com/t/izone-sharpshooter-set-up-and-rules/4415

Hi Greg , Amazing work man , just i have question how i can use Alchemy and The Market Analyzer whte the news release special in the evening .

first you must know what pairs the news is going to impact. so lets say for example tonight. there was news at 5pm regarding NZD. this will impact all NZD pairs. I will then open the charts for the NZD pairs. Using Alchemy to spot the trend and the ATM strategy on Ninjatrader7 at my quick disposal, I will enter a trade as soon as the trend is revealed to me by my Alchemy v2 charts. I do not use the Market analyzer during the news since I already know that the news is for NZD. I’m in and out of the trade in less than 10 minutes and grabbed myself a quick 80 pips.

Thanks man :wink: