5 Minute Binary Trades 90%+ winning trades..... ah yeah!

Gregorious and Grimnock knocking it out in the Trading Pit. Using expected ranges, Clarity Price, Diagnostic Bars, and TC along with the binary scanner. Congratulations and thank you for contributing so much to the community.

The best part about this is this is not “me” - the “guru” calling some signal that others will never understand. This is students of Apex learning, making it happen, and helping others. Traders helping trader!

See their latest post here - this is from just a few hours of trading in the Nadex Trading Pit. Join in the discussion in the pit.

Love it! Traders making it happen! Inspired to give those butterflies a shot at night. I love butterflies!

This is pretty awesome! If I may ask, the “Settlement Payout” is $100. This means that the binary was held to expiration. Aren’t we supposed to take profit way before expiration? I really would like to figure out the 5 minute binaries, especially at $100 payout!

I believe since they are legging in to these and targetin strikes at least 6 ticks apart from each other and trading during slow or flat time frames they are having success just letting expire ITM. With a butterfly you have inherently much better risk than a single ITM binary. Even then they have their finger on the trigger to exit if it looks like one side is going to lose aND they mitigate their losses to -$25. Solid work by everyone on this! Looks fun!