Bar Sizes

Today I was looking to execute a trade on the instrument USD/CAD. In that the bar size is not included in the list on the site, I decided a 10 would approximate an average. The chart looked OK but I decided to assign a different bar size - a 6. And the possible trade (chart wise) fell into the toilet. So this gives me cause to wonder?? By assigning different bar sizes to the charts, you can come up with totally different results. So what rule decides which bar size is correct and what formula is used. I know that a comment is made on the “bar size” page on the Apex site that Darrel will take the time to figure it out but I would like to know so I can figure it out. Ad if possible, could someone explain why different bar sizes effect the overall conclusion as to whether the trade is good or bad - based on what the chart is telling me. Thanks

There is a bar size training course here: http://apexinvesting.net/elite-mvp-bonus-non-essential-material-training-course/

This shows how to set the bar sizes for the Elite method. The method I ask you do befoe you ask me to review. Which is awesome that you are looking to know how to do it so you will be all set with that course.

Think of it this way on why does it change results

Looking at any system on a daily bar, would give different results than a weekly, and a 4 hour than a 2 hour than a 5 minute etc…

Changing the bar size would do the same thing as it will change where the a, p, e, x etc… forms and reverses etc… etc…

I went back aad reviewed the video in the bar sizer course. Now it makes sense. Thanks