The New VAD Indicator is KILLER, Thank You Apex!

Posted in the Elite room:

Thanks to all the testers and of course Darrell and John for the VAD indicator. I tested it in Market Replay this weekend on NQ and YM and went back to July 2016 I used 10 tick SEEs charts and eventually stripped them down to a cleaner chart for testing. Tested for 3 hrs. each day (3 days) and had over 80% win rate just taking Trend Catcher trades and Swings. Stops were 10 ticks and Take Profit was 10 ticks. We all realize there is no Holy Grail system ,but with this one indicator I believe an exceptional system can be built. Once again thanks APEX.

Thanks for the video reference. Can I add VAD to Sharpshooter in NT7? Wait, just signed onto NT& got the following message: A new version of the Apex Toolkit will be released this evening and will have the basic VAD Template as shown in the training video. If you would like to access it now, you can download it under the “files” section of the Apex Facebook group. Join us on the Apex Group page at : https://www.facebook.com/groups/303377646362273/