Testimonials from The Power Rangers on their experiences in an Apex Mentor Group

Hey Rangers, can you guys give some feedback on your experience as a Power Ranger and let some of the new Open House members know how being part of a smaller mentor group has impacted your success as a trader, and why they definitely want to be part of one of these groups! Thank you!

split this topic #2

A post was split to a new topic: PR Testimonial - Frank

split this topic #3

A post was split to a new topic: PR Testimonial - Kait

split this topic #4

A post was split to a new topic: PR Testimonial - Gary

split this topic #5

A post was split to a new topic: PR Testimonial - Huey

split this topic #6

A post was split to a new topic: PR Testimonial - Roxanne

split this topic #7

A post was split to a new topic: PR Testimonial - Marion

split this topic #8

A post was split to a new topic: PR Testimonial - Cameron

split this topic #9

A post was split to a new topic: PR Testimonial - Ivar

split this topic #10

A post was split to a new topic: PR Testimonial - Jeff

split this topic #11

A post was split to a new topic: PR Testimonial - Katerina

split this topic #12

A post was split to a new topic: PR Testimonial - Jason

Wonderful testimony. I have been trying different forex trading platforms and feel as if I’m walking in this journey blinded. I have some good trades but then it is as the rug is pulled from beneath me. I lose badly. So frustrating!! I recently was turned on to Apex and went thru the izone training. I tried the demo but it seems that I’m missing something? I try to follow the rules of trading but still get burned. How do you get into your ranger group? I think that would definitely be beneficial to have the accountability and mentorship. Sorry to take up your time. Just reaching out to someone who can help me understand the concepts better. Thanks, BC

I would avoid the IZSS system and focus only on powerplays with the SEES system. That will fast track your success. Also, consider the mentoring groups.